PRR Makes Top Rankings on PRWeek’s 2017 Agency Business Report
May 11, 2017
We are proud to announce that we’ve been named in the Top 150 Global PR Agencies, Top 75 PR Agencies in the US, Top Ten PR Agencies on the West US and Top Five in the US Public Sector in PRWeek’s 2017 Agency Business Report. We are the ONLY Seattle-based agency to rank so high on the global, west US, and US public sector lists.
“At PRR, I get to spend my days with a super smart and inspiring team,” said Denise Walz, PRR, Inc. co-president. “They see opportunities for PRR and our clients at every turn. This year that innovation and inspiration turned into increased revenue, new offices, expanded markets and work that make us strong in our vision. At PRR we strive to work with clients who are making a difference in the communities we serve, and that makes our successes all the better. Being a women owned firm that is ranked so highly, and in such excellent company, is something we owe to the people that make PRR who and what we are,” added Walz.
- Global view Top 150: #123
- US view Top 75: #74
- US West Top 10: #10
- US Public Sector Top 5: #4
- US Public Affairs Top 25: #14
- US Healthcare Top 25: #21
- US Consumer Top 100: #79
- US Technology Top 100: #52
The PRWeek Agency Business Report is an in-depth look at the PR agency landscape. It includes a comprehensive analysis of more than 40 of the world’s leading firms, over 10 different rankings tables, a deep dive into the overall state of the sector with opinions from leading CEOs, additional infographics, and much more. This is the most extensive roundup of everything happening in the PR agency sector.
- Ranked 154 in the Holmes report Global Top 250 PR Agencies,
- Ranked 24 in Puget Sound Business Journal’s Top 50 Woman-owned Businesses,
- Won WTS Small Business Employer of the Year,
- Won three PRSA Puget Sound Chapter Totem Awards,
- Won platinum and gold Hermes Awards, and
- Won a bronze Telly Award.